Is this game like WoW????

Go down

Is this game like WoW????

Post  AkumaXoXTenshi on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:25 am

Shocked Cuz that game was so hardcore!!!!
avatar
AkumaXoXTenshi

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-03-24
Location : The Internets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this game like WoW????

Post  Oathbreaker on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm

EO had potential before its main administrator (and creator) completely bitched out on it. As it stands, it is a place meant only for people with strong symptoms of retardation (as in slow-thinking, not mental handicaps) and a general lack of any semblance of intellect to socialize (and even that never goes well).

WoW owns so hard.

Oathbreaker

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this game like WoW????

Post  AkumaXoXTenshi on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Oathbreaker wrote:it is a place meant only for people with strong symptoms of retardation (as in slow-thinking, not mental handicaps) and a general lack of any semblance of intellect to socialize.

Whoa, it is like WoW!!! Shocked
avatar
AkumaXoXTenshi

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-03-24
Location : The Internets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this game like WoW????

Post  Oathbreaker on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Nah, man. At least WoW has things that FORCE people to be intelligent. Otherwise nobody would have reached the level cap, ever. Not to mention, all those instances, heroics, raids and such would also be void of successful attempts.

Oathbreaker

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this game like WoW????

Post  AkumaXoXTenshi on Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 am

Oathbreaker wrote:Nah, man. At least WoW has things that FORCE people to be intelligent. Otherwise nobody would have reached the level cap, ever. Not to mention, all those instances, heroics, raids and such would also be void of successful attempts.

kill 10 kobolds.

kill 10 rabid kobolds.

kill 10 elite kobolds

kill the kobold generals

kill the kobold boss

go to the next area

kill the (random enemy type) enemy 10 times

kill a stronger form of that monster 10 times

kill generals of that enemy, maybe deliver a letter or two

kill some bad general boss enemy

go to the next area

notice that the story is all about doing stuff for a certain area then going to the next area and at the end of the game none of the problems are actually solved and thus story wise, there was no point, game wise, you spent a lot of money for experiences that won't matter later in life, and most importantly, blizzard is taking a bath in your money, wiping their asses with it as you groan in pain from being able to only do heroics once a day.

oh yes, it takes such smarts... push button 1... push button 2... heal, push button 1... push button 2... jump around so the other person can't aim to hit you...

I won an entire BG without my team, against a whole different team

you know why?

because I'm fucking bad ass.

You're about to hit level 80, leaving your lover, real life job, and everything that had any true meaning to you, before your account is suddenly canceled. You call blizzard, and guess who answers the phone?

Gary Fucking Oak.

despite all of this, I still have game time at the moment...
avatar
AkumaXoXTenshi

Posts : 34
Join date : 2009-03-24
Location : The Internets

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this game like WoW????

Post  Oathbreaker on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 am

AkumaXoXTenshi wrote:blizzard is taking a bath in your money, wiping their asses with it as you groan in pain from being able to only do heroics once a day.

oh yes, it takes such smarts... push button 1... push button 2... heal, push button 1... push button 2... jump around so the other person can't aim to hit you...

See those things I bolded? People in EO don't realize that they have to do that in other games.

As for the first part, as eager as I am to add my money to their riches, I can't yet. So they're not bathing in my money. But they will once I have a non-crappy computer.


Did Gary Oak really answer your call to Blizzard? Shocked

Oathbreaker

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-03-29
Age : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this game like WoW????

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum