Happy Happy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNAKE X LUCAS

2 posters

Go down

SNAKE X LUCAS Empty SNAKE X LUCAS

Post  bearpowers Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 pm

Lucas was walking through is through his home town looking for a bush to do his...business. He pulls out his rope snake and begins to french him. Oh rope snake Lucas said how long I have wanted this. He then shoved his shota cock deep down rope snakes throat and his dick was bitten. poison was injected into his cock turning it a bright blue and made it pulsate horribly. He then ejaculated into rope snakes mouth. Solid snake had then revealed himself! He was the bush all along! He said "Hey kid I'll show you what a real snake is like....Solid snake that is" His ripped off Lucas's shirt and bit on his nipples until they bled and he screamed in pain. He saw the poison wound on the young boys cock and and said "You need to have that treated I will suck the poison out right now" and he proceeded to suck on the boys penis. lucas screamed in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Lucas exploded in snakes mouth and he spits out the mixture of cum and poison. He then took out his massive cock and de-pants the boy. He said you have quite the large cock for such a little boy and proceeded to infiltrate the boys hind quarters. His cock explored his chocolate cavern furiously. He screamed in joy as the tight asshole conStricted his cock. Right before he was goign to cum he pulled his dick out of the boys bleeding torn up ass hole and did ass to mouth cumming down the poor boys throat. Sorry kid but I can't have any witness of my uhhhhh..operation yeah so Have a grenade..IN YOUR ASS! The boy then let out a huge scream and burst into a glob of gore. MISSION COMPLETED
bearpowers
bearpowers

Back to top Go down

SNAKE X LUCAS Empty Re: SNAKE X LUCAS

Post  Oathbreaker Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Going on the assumption that you represent yourself in one of the first two characters introduced in the fanfic, I'm glad to see you wrote about getting raped by not only a (no doubt metaphorical) snake, but a PERSON named Snake as well. At least you realize what will no doubt happen to you in reality as opposed to your dreams.

Oathbreaker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum