Happy Happy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lol fanfiction

3 posters

Go down

lol fanfiction Empty lol fanfiction

Post  bearpowers Mon May 19, 2008 1:41 am

The 2 young boys a blonde young lad and delicious shota begin to carresing each other. Pit passionitly
kissed Lucas and began to remove his shirt. Lucas exclaimed "Aughhhh Pit moarrrrrr" and then Pit began to suck on his nipples.
Pit began to slide his hand down Lucas's pants and began to play with his balls. Lucas screamed in pleasure.
Pit the pulled down his pants and began to suck on lucas's tender penis while fingering his asshole. Lucas then
proceeded to cry in joy. Lucas let off a huge ocean like flow of semen into pits mouth which he could barely swallow.
Lucas then begged for his cock and before he could respond captain falcon jumped out of the bushes and yelled
"SHOW ME YA MOVES" and he then shoved his massive cock right up pits tender asshole. He screamed in agnony
as the massive falcon cock tore apart his rectum. Pit pleaded for him to stop but all captain falcon did was strike
a heroic pose and yell "FALCONNNNN FUCKKKKKKKK" and proceeded to continue. tears flooded the young boys eyes. Lucas then use PK Fire
which somehow took out the buffet of manliness known as captain falcon. He then rushed over to Pit. Pit said "I'm in so much pain but I want
to continue you have to take the lead" Lucas then mounted the butthurt shota and began to move. He cringed but it was
not as bad as he expected and continued. Pit's tear covered eyes started at Lucas and he smiled and reached up to kiss him.
The kiss was highly passionate seeming to last for minutes when it was only mere seconds. Pit then exclaimed "aughhh
I'm cumming!" and he flooded the boys asshole full of a barrels worth of semen. The boys then passed out and their night ended.
bearpowers
bearpowers

Back to top Go down

lol fanfiction Empty Re: lol fanfiction

Post  Baroness ShamWow Mon May 19, 2008 4:52 am

....That is AWESOME
Baroness ShamWow
Baroness ShamWow
Admin

http://happy-happyism.guildmmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Oathbreaker Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Sierra, that is not awesome. Nor would it be even if he didn't suck so much at using proper grammar.

Oathbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum