Happy Happy Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree

5 posters

Go down

I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree Empty I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree

Post  Baroness ShamWow Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Not quite sure why.
Baroness ShamWow
Baroness ShamWow
Admin

http://happy-happyism.guildmmorpg.com

Back to top Go down

I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree Empty Re: I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree

Post  bearpowers Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:30 pm

;-;
bearpowers
bearpowers

Back to top Go down

I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree Empty Re: I am this close to going on a ban-fucking-everyone spree

Post  Pokey Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:52 pm

do it, faggot
Pokey
Pokey

Back to top Go down

Post  Oathbreaker Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Jake, you will ever be the idiot that everyone looks down on and wants to get rid of.

That said, why DIDN'T you do it, Sierra? Not doing it has given rise to me having the opportunity to bash whatever I see fit as you oversee my intellectual subjugation of the entirety of your forum with no choice but to agree that I'm completely justified in treating everyone as inferiors.

Oathbreaker

Back to top Go down

Post  AkumaXoXTenshi Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:46 am

Oathbreaker wrote:Jake, you will ever be the idiot that everyone looks down on and wants to get rid of.

That said, why DIDN'T you do it, Sierra? Not doing it has given rise to me having the opportunity to bash whatever I see fit as you oversee my intellectual subjugation of the entirety of your forum with no choice but to agree that I'm completely justified in treating everyone as inferiors.

I hope he doesn't ban you. You're the only reason I'm still here. Embarassed
AkumaXoXTenshi
AkumaXoXTenshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum